Oster Tssttv0001 Replacement Parts, Tropical Rainforest Fish Species, How Do Dogs Show Loyalty, Ajwain Leaves In Telugu, Health Data Science Programs, How Much Vitamin A Is In Accutane, Python String Concatenation, Chicken Florentine Casserole, Chubutensis Vs Megalodon Teeth, Tilia Americana Fruit, Carrot Chutney Kannamma Cooks, Apartment Rentals Rochester Hills, Mi, Shea Moisture High Porosity Masque Discontinued, " /> Oster Tssttv0001 Replacement Parts, Tropical Rainforest Fish Species, How Do Dogs Show Loyalty, Ajwain Leaves In Telugu, Health Data Science Programs, How Much Vitamin A Is In Accutane, Python String Concatenation, Chicken Florentine Casserole, Chubutensis Vs Megalodon Teeth, Tilia Americana Fruit, Carrot Chutney Kannamma Cooks, Apartment Rentals Rochester Hills, Mi, Shea Moisture High Porosity Masque Discontinued, " />

super combo washer/dryer 4400n

I really am thrilled with it. Free shipping. the unit cleans well, dries well overall I'm happy with the unit! Venting is best. Usually don't write reviews but this I have to say I'm very satisfied and just have to take the time. load capacity and boasts energy- and time-saving features that have earned numerous design and industry awards. My only complaint is that the control panel takes some reading to figure out. By - Joy on December, 05 2018. The clothes come out smelling great and love the fact that I just set once and the clothes come out dry. It installed easily and works beyond my expectations. By - Rated Customer on December, 06 2018. I recently moved into an apartment and needed a good laundry solution for a small space. It also features a redesigned easy to operate control panel with a simple 2-Step operation. I feel it was a good investment for the money. I will rate this again once the machine has been used. Add to Cart × Continue Shopping 1 Item Added to Cart . I just had it installed in a brand new apartment where it has made quite an impact. No problem. We have had the unit about a month now. By - Saifyyah on January, 25 2019, This a good machine that works well in space apartment spaces. We had to do some piping and wiring to get it installed but all was successful. Super Combo EZ 4400N washer/dryer pdf manual download. doesn't take up near the space of the stacked unit. But love it. Love love this machine. Kathie mm, By - Honest on April, 01 2019. 10216 Georgibelle Drive, Suite 900D, 2 new from $1,099.00 . It is the slimmest model available in North America, making it perfect for tight spaces. So I want to thank you again, plus I would like to hear how you are doing in these perilous times. Everyone seems impressed by it because they haven't seen it before. Great little machine. The Quiet function features a noise level below 60 db which is less than a normal conversation for two people. ft. 23.5 in. I installed it as directed on March 22 and have nothing but excellent results since. Also, the spin during wash doesn't shake my RV like we're having an earthquake! It has worked as advertised and are pleased with our purchase. Model# DC 4400N × Continue Shopping 1 Item Added to Cart . I have not experienced any operational problems, as the Combo operates as advertised. Installation guys were great.. Had no problems and love the machine.. By - Michael R. on September, 22 2018. Pinnacle Super Combo Washer/Dryer 4400 with Automatic Water Level and Sensor Dry, White bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0 CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 38ms Also, the spin during wash doesn't shake my RV like we're having an earthquake! Model# CS 4400N $ 1399 Free Shipping . Make sure the Combo Washer-Dryer is turned off. Warm regards 1 Piece. Equator Advanced Appliances, Energy Saving – auto display off after 5 min, Venting Booster fan option to blow air 50 ft, Angled 45 degree door handle (Reduces Bending). The machine is stylish and is the perfect size for my small space. By - Rated Customer on December, 12 2018, By - Chuck on December, 11 2018, By - Jackie on December, 06 2018. ft. High Efficiency Front Load Washer with Steam in White, ENERGY STAR. My wife and I are pleased with the unit. The super combo washer-dryer 4400N future of environmental sustainability wrapped in smart, minimalist style. The Super Combo 4400 with one towel inside. It also features a redesigned easy to operate control panel with a simple 2-Step operation. I have one cold water tap hooked up with a y connector. I have the dryer vented out and it works great. By - Rated Customer on January, 05 2019, Works great...good support. Equator’s Super Combo Washer-Dryer EZ 4400 offers you the future of environmental sustainability wrapped in smart, minimalist style. I am literally and figuratively a happy camper! By - Anna on February, 02 2019, By - Rated Customer on January, 29 2019. By - Anita on January, 12 2019. the washing machine dryer combo's optional venting is impeccable! 2. Deco Super Combo Silver 2020 Model. High -Efficiency Vented/Ventless Electric All-in-One Washer Dryer Combo with Pedestal in Merlot. It is the slimmest model available in North America, making it perfect for tight spaces. By - Rated Customer on January, 18 2019. in stock . 10216 Georgibelle Drive, Suite 900D, The only thing that we cannot fit into the unit is our very large king size fluffy and fuzzy winter blanket. $1299 Checkout Now. By - Rated Customer on December, 29 2018. The load capacity is small, but if you are single or a young married couple, it should be just fine. Innovative and chic, this has won the tech brilliance, twice VIP award and the global innovation award gila). Uses regular plug so I just plug mine and have barely noticed any change in my electric bill. Condensing mode for drying works better on clothes than towels and leaves wrinkles. I hope you are keeping safe. Innovative and chic, this has won the TechBrilliance, Twice VIP Award,Digital trends award and the Global Innovation Award (gia). Customer service called me to let me know the color I ordered was out so would I like another color? Conserv Super Combo Champagne Gold 2020 Model. I had a problem with mist coming from the soap dispenser portion when the machine was new but that went away. Put clothes and forget. The Super Combo Washer-Dryer 4400N future of environmental sustainability wrapped in smart, minimalist style. The silver color is also fantastic with my stainless steel appliances. Once I learned how to use it, was awesome. May be it was the positioning but I had the machine just near the sink and used it as a portable with the sink for months and then afterward moved it to a permanent location and it's been working great. This washer/dryer combo unit is great! The blankets, I take to the laundry but bed sheets washes with no problem. Equator Deco 4400N Combo Washer Dryer. It is definitely a smaller washer but is perfect for 2 people. The first problem we encountered while testing the Equator was its size. Innovative and chic, this has won the TechBrilliance, Twice VIP Award and the Global Innovation Award (gia). Equator has introduced its 6th generation Combo Washer-Dryer, which features convertible venting or condensing dry at the touch of a button. very nice and followed up with an email too. By - Rob on December, 13 2018. The Super Combo Washer-Dryer 4400N future of environmental sustainability wrapped in smart, minimalist style. The many uses of this feature include operation at night to take advantage of low energy costs, where there is a baby or elder sleeping and where family members work in different shifts. By - Jeannie on December, 21 2018, By - Steve on December, 20 2018. The Super Combo Washer-Dryer 4400N future of environmental sustainability wrapped in smart, minimalist style. We have been using this machine for approximately three weeks. It is the slimmest model available in North America, making it perfect for tight spaces. The Super Combo Washer-Dryer 4400N future of environmental sustainability wrapped in smart, minimalist style. Innovative and chic, this has won the TechBrilliance, Twice VIP Award and the Global Innovation Award (gia). The Super Combo Washer-Dryer 4400N future of environmental sustainability wrapped in smart, minimalist style. Deco Super Combo White 2020 Model. two thumbs up !!! New machine. Just realize that your clothes will feel a little damp when you remove them. I highly recommend it. So many options that my old 98 model didn't have. Add to Cart × Continue Shopping 1 Item Added to Cart . Money well spent. it works like a charm, and has some nice additional features that my old one didn’t have—like the whole wash-dry setting. I was very skeptical with a company with not so much review but I'm so glad I took a leap of faith and chose this machine. I use this everyday and would definitely recommend! Arrived on time, delivered by two friendly guys. Last updated on November 30, 2020 3:52 pm . Silver Combo purchased. Checkout Now. Used for about one week. Innovative and chic, this has won the TechBrilliance, Twice VIP Award and the Global Innovation Award (GIA). After replacing the stacked Whirlpool washer and dryer in my RV, it works very well! View and Download Equator Super Combo EZ 4400N owner's manual online. Send Information ... this Super Combo has a large 13 lb. I was so skeptical before buying. Innovative and chic, the EZ 4400 has won the TechBrilliance, Twice VIP Award and the Global Innovation Award (gia). We can fit our clothes and our bed sheets into the unit with no problems. Hooked up easy and works like expected. This thing dries like a normal dryer and I love the fact I can put in a load to wash and dry and not have to worry about changing appliances. I really am thrilled with it. The Combo was a little tricky to figure out but I've now done two loads without a hitch and they came out beautifully. By - Rated Customer on December, 15 2018, Machine runs great perfect for a small space, the only thing is I wish I had it sooner, By - Rated Customer on December, 14 2018, Product is good , delivery service not good, By - Bud on December, 14 2018. Set it and leave to run errands! Dry and clean when done. It is the slimmest model available in North America, making it perfect for tight spaces. It is the slimmest model available in North America, making it perfect for tight spaces. Quiet and Winterize. I vented the unit so as to shorten the drying time and completely dry. LG SIGNATURE 29 in. Hooked up easy and works like expected. Wanted a machine that I could vent outside but decided to just use it without venting and it works great. Innovative and chic, this has won the TechBrilliance, Twice VIP Award and the Global Innovation Award (gia). At just 33.5-inches high x 23.5-inches wide x 22-inches deep, this Super Combo has a large 13 lb. It’s best to use smaller loads to prevent wrinkles and it’s very easy to use. The Super Combo Washer-Dryer 4400N future of environmental sustainability wrapped in smart, minimalist style. To wash and dry takes 2 hours, which is fine since I am not waiting at a laundromat. Innovative and chic, this has won the TechBrilliance, Twice VIP Award and the Global Innovation Award (GIA). I am using as additional washer since college graduate moved back home. By - Bob on December, 03 2018. Love that I don't have to deal with wet clothes putting them inside the dryer. With a load capacity of 13 lbs. The Super Combo Washer-Dryer 4400N future of environmental sustainability wrapped in smart, minimalist style. The size was compatible with the Splendide. It is important to only fill it 2/3 full of you want to dry clothes. By - Rated Customer on December, 04 2018. Equator 2020 24" Combo Washer Dryer White Winterize+Quiet. load capacity and boasts energy- and time-saving features that have earned numerous design and industry awards. Just realize that your clothes will feel a little damp when you remove them. Along with a one- button, convertible venting/condensing drying system, it boasts the features of full size washers and dryers—merged into a single unit design. Equator Appliances was founded in 1990. I did my research and read all the reviews on ventless machine and was leaning towards LG because more popular but wanted the vent/ventless option. Conserv Super Combo Washer-Dryer 4400N White. But if you don’t you can always run another dry cycle. It would have been nice if they would have excluded the venting parts. mail@equatorappliances.com, I have been wanting to email you for months to tell you how thrilled I am with the combo washer dryer I bought, with your guidance and assistance. The EZ 4400N is the latest evolution of Equator's compact washer-dryer combos that features a fully digital, easy to use control panel and 1200 RPM. Clothes are dry and ready. By - Pam on December, 03 2018, By - Tom on December, 02 2018. load capacity and boasts energy- and time-saving features that have earned numerous design and industry awards. Quiet and Winterize. By - Danny on January, 10 2019. . By - DI on December, 01 2018. By - Kathie on March, 25 2020, I have been wanting to email you for months to tell you how thrilled I am with the combo washer dryer I bought, with your guidance and assistance. Bought for my mom she lives in an apartment, works good for her you do need to have a dedicated spot for it as it has no wheels. It is the slimmest model available in North America, making it perfect for tight spaces. Quiet and Winterize. It is the slimmest model available in North America, making it perfect for tight spaces. Ask a Question. This product will be able to give you ultimate flexibility in doing your laundry wherever and whenever you like. Add to Cart × Continue … At first I did not like the smell of clothes when new but that went away after several washes and now clothes smell great. See details at Amazon.com. EQUATOR ADVANCED Appliances 1.57 cu. Small space perfect fit. Way easier to install and have vented dryer option! Throw in clothes but not too many pieces. two thumbs up !!! Conserv Super Combo Washer-Dryer 4400N White. The Super Combo Washer-Dryer 4400N future of environmental sustainability wrapped in smart, minimalist style. Houston, Texas 77043-5249, (866) 218-6902

Oster Tssttv0001 Replacement Parts, Tropical Rainforest Fish Species, How Do Dogs Show Loyalty, Ajwain Leaves In Telugu, Health Data Science Programs, How Much Vitamin A Is In Accutane, Python String Concatenation, Chicken Florentine Casserole, Chubutensis Vs Megalodon Teeth, Tilia Americana Fruit, Carrot Chutney Kannamma Cooks, Apartment Rentals Rochester Hills, Mi, Shea Moisture High Porosity Masque Discontinued,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.