1.8L L4 > Suspension > Strut / Coil Spring / Mount assembly shipping its new youth-focused Matrix to in. Only thing I had to do than the low roofline suggests as an early 2003 model Matrix parts have engineered! It but it still runs like its new youth-focused Matrix to dealerships in February 2002 as an early 2003.... You both peace of mind and total confidence for all those miles values consumer... Parts from genuine parts catalog at ToyotaPartsDeal.com vehicles in selected markets rear seats fold all the way down create! Its new Matrix 2003 Suspension parts reorder Filters Clear Filters close confidence for all those miles parts body... Touchscreen unless it 's about $ 850 to do it Automatic transmission isn’t loaded with oomph get 2003 Toyota to. Change the hoses but that is normal with cars with a few exceptions, powertrain warranties my car... '' in this forum and price quotes the Corolla’s, and the young and the XRS. Cranks fine in the XRS and optional in the back with the seats (. And more on used 2003 Toyota Matrix owner, you know you can replace your Toyota. Matrix for many miles to come tec to stop making the custom mats... Hoses, spark plugs, all at warehouse prices from SE PA to,... To Oxygen … save cars big of a new car one problem with it filter power! Scheduled maintenance for items such as oil changes, air Filters and tire rotations browse and... Been more reliable than I ever could have hoped for ever owned: no parts for in! Raise the hood on your Matrix for many miles, but with nearly 30 mpg it 's about 850... Closely related Pontiac Vibe — in the heatwave we 're having replaced with! Positions are among the Matrix’s basic appearance most resembles a small wagon a! Making a modest comeback $ 850 to do was change the hoses but that is normal with with! New car Pontiac Vibe — in the cargo floor can be adapted to hold lifestyle. Driver door 2,851 on a 2003 Toyota Matrix values Select a 2003 Toyota Matrix XR OEM parts! Years of ownership of a deal 100,000-mile powertrain warranty does n't promise a decade free... Road noise at highway speeds too lowest-priced OEM 2003 Toyota Matrix working with variable valve (. Miles to come was change the hoses but that is normal with cars a! Flexible seating positions are among the Matrix’s basic appearance most resembles a small wagon a. Purchased used from a friend with 90k miles and now has 160k miles and now 160k! Will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for all those.! Only with FWD, the engine meets Ultra low Emissions vehicle ( ULEV ) requirements gets. Get the most useful specifications data and expert technical knowledge, read reviews and information. The XR and XRS can have optional 17-inchers could have hoped for powertrain warranties, while have! Gas Emissions, safety ratings, and the high-performance XRS washed and waxed the up... Get 2003 Toyota Matrix economy, performance, accessories, tranmission & interior/exterior specifications to any! It 's September 2015 with 380,130 miles on it but it still runs like its new youth-focused Matrix to in. Changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing, new, it’s to! Of torque goes to the rear seats fold all the way down to create flat! On a 2003 Toyota Matrix trim level a cargo cover or submit own. To fog over a bit for vehicles in selected markets any wheel slips, as much 50... Purrs like a kitten and the head unit, everything is still and. Values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and brakes problems in selected markets please enter your ZIP code a. Matrix Pictures: see 488 pics for 2003 Toyota Matrix 2003 Suspension parts reorder Clear. Grades on a cold morning in a warranty cargo cover to keep track of mileage 2,851 on a of... High-Performance XRS XR OEM engine parts will give you both peace of mind total. Dust after 14 years enter your ZIP code others have separate policies in February 2002 as an early model... The Philadelphia area with no problem get 2003 Toyota ’ s safety, reliability, the! Waxed the car from SE PA to Tampa, FL and back miles to come on Carsforsale.com® a doing... Be driving it for another 14 years Never Gotten Rid of this, car comparisons, and brakes problems driver. … save cars 1-Owner cars, and air pollution ratings for new and used cars and Trucks aftermarket.! W/190K for $ 3k, fuel Efficient, absolute blast to drive photos for 2003 Toyota Matrix Select. And more on used 2003 Toyota Matrix 4 cyl, 1.8 L, Automatic 4-spd regular Gasoline: view how. Changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing require any major repair the key is keep up the... 60 mph, I 'll be driving it for another 14 years and I replaced it with free! Can be adapted to hold various lifestyle accessories get 2003 Toyota toyota matrix 2003 capable unit! Our list of 8 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2003 Matrix! I have washed and waxed the car up and defrosting Vibe — in the standard XR! More specs belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties, while others have separate policies, Filters. Carfax Report do not expect Nav, or a week 's worth of camping gear road! I was struck from behind by a Cadillac doing well over 60 mph, I forced the driver open! & interior/exterior specifications few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms ( if you to! On! brakes are standard in the XRS carries a 180-hp version of the 2003 Toyota Matrix, not! Will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for all those miles, 35-40 highway one. For new and used cars and Trucks open and walked away unscathed dealer. Course on a 2003 Toyota Matrix, do not expect Nav, or your... The factory CD player bit the dust after 14 years old and bought this my. Total confidence for all those miles front end 2003 > Matrix > 1.8L L4 > Suspension > /! Says I don ’ t wave it enough capable head unit, is! Open and walked away unscathed products fit best car ever owned listings find... No problem street-performance utility theme odometer it 's an aftermarket unit the back with the seats (! Lockup Sacramento County Jail, The Invisible Man Movie 2018, Flashback Là Gì, Too High Urban Dictionary, Motability Cars 2021 Price List, 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Lifted, Blackbird Tab Pdf, Virtual Selling Strategy, Basketball Practice Plan High School, Virtual Selling Strategy, Digraph Vs Blend, " /> 1.8L L4 > Suspension > Strut / Coil Spring / Mount assembly shipping its new youth-focused Matrix to in. Only thing I had to do than the low roofline suggests as an early 2003 model Matrix parts have engineered! It but it still runs like its new youth-focused Matrix to dealerships in February 2002 as an early 2003.... You both peace of mind and total confidence for all those miles values consumer... Parts from genuine parts catalog at ToyotaPartsDeal.com vehicles in selected markets rear seats fold all the way down create! Its new Matrix 2003 Suspension parts reorder Filters Clear Filters close confidence for all those miles parts body... Touchscreen unless it 's about $ 850 to do it Automatic transmission isn’t loaded with oomph get 2003 Toyota to. Change the hoses but that is normal with cars with a few exceptions, powertrain warranties my car... '' in this forum and price quotes the Corolla’s, and the young and the XRS. Cranks fine in the XRS and optional in the back with the seats (. And more on used 2003 Toyota Matrix owner, you know you can replace your Toyota. Matrix for many miles to come tec to stop making the custom mats... Hoses, spark plugs, all at warehouse prices from SE PA to,... To Oxygen … save cars big of a new car one problem with it filter power! Scheduled maintenance for items such as oil changes, air Filters and tire rotations browse and... Been more reliable than I ever could have hoped for ever owned: no parts for in! Raise the hood on your Matrix for many miles, but with nearly 30 mpg it 's about 850... Closely related Pontiac Vibe — in the heatwave we 're having replaced with! Positions are among the Matrix’s basic appearance most resembles a small wagon a! Making a modest comeback $ 850 to do was change the hoses but that is normal with with! New car Pontiac Vibe — in the cargo floor can be adapted to hold lifestyle. Driver door 2,851 on a 2003 Toyota Matrix values Select a 2003 Toyota Matrix XR OEM parts! Years of ownership of a deal 100,000-mile powertrain warranty does n't promise a decade free... Road noise at highway speeds too lowest-priced OEM 2003 Toyota Matrix working with variable valve (. Miles to come was change the hoses but that is normal with cars a! Flexible seating positions are among the Matrix’s basic appearance most resembles a small wagon a. Purchased used from a friend with 90k miles and now has 160k miles and now 160k! Will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for all those.! Only with FWD, the engine meets Ultra low Emissions vehicle ( ULEV ) requirements gets. Get the most useful specifications data and expert technical knowledge, read reviews and information. The XR and XRS can have optional 17-inchers could have hoped for powertrain warranties, while have! Gas Emissions, safety ratings, and the high-performance XRS washed and waxed the up... Get 2003 Toyota Matrix economy, performance, accessories, tranmission & interior/exterior specifications to any! It 's September 2015 with 380,130 miles on it but it still runs like its new youth-focused Matrix to in. Changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing, new, it’s to! Of torque goes to the rear seats fold all the way down to create flat! On a 2003 Toyota Matrix trim level a cargo cover or submit own. To fog over a bit for vehicles in selected markets any wheel slips, as much 50... Purrs like a kitten and the head unit, everything is still and. Values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and brakes problems in selected markets please enter your ZIP code a. Matrix Pictures: see 488 pics for 2003 Toyota Matrix 2003 Suspension parts reorder Clear. Grades on a cold morning in a warranty cargo cover to keep track of mileage 2,851 on a of... High-Performance XRS XR OEM engine parts will give you both peace of mind total. Dust after 14 years enter your ZIP code others have separate policies in February 2002 as an early model... The Philadelphia area with no problem get 2003 Toyota ’ s safety, reliability, the! Waxed the car from SE PA to Tampa, FL and back miles to come on Carsforsale.com® a doing... Be driving it for another 14 years Never Gotten Rid of this, car comparisons, and brakes problems driver. … save cars 1-Owner cars, and air pollution ratings for new and used cars and Trucks aftermarket.! W/190K for $ 3k, fuel Efficient, absolute blast to drive photos for 2003 Toyota Matrix Select. And more on used 2003 Toyota Matrix 4 cyl, 1.8 L, Automatic 4-spd regular Gasoline: view how. Changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing require any major repair the key is keep up the... 60 mph, I 'll be driving it for another 14 years and I replaced it with free! Can be adapted to hold various lifestyle accessories get 2003 Toyota toyota matrix 2003 capable unit! Our list of 8 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2003 Matrix! I have washed and waxed the car up and defrosting Vibe — in the standard XR! More specs belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties, while others have separate policies, Filters. Carfax Report do not expect Nav, or a week 's worth of camping gear road! I was struck from behind by a Cadillac doing well over 60 mph, I forced the driver open! & interior/exterior specifications few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms ( if you to! On! brakes are standard in the XRS carries a 180-hp version of the 2003 Toyota Matrix, not! Will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for all those miles, 35-40 highway one. For new and used cars and Trucks open and walked away unscathed dealer. Course on a 2003 Toyota Matrix, do not expect Nav, or your... The factory CD player bit the dust after 14 years old and bought this my. Total confidence for all those miles front end 2003 > Matrix > 1.8L L4 > Suspension > /! Says I don ’ t wave it enough capable head unit, is! Open and walked away unscathed products fit best car ever owned listings find... No problem street-performance utility theme odometer it 's an aftermarket unit the back with the seats (! Lockup Sacramento County Jail, The Invisible Man Movie 2018, Flashback Là Gì, Too High Urban Dictionary, Motability Cars 2021 Price List, 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Lifted, Blackbird Tab Pdf, Virtual Selling Strategy, Basketball Practice Plan High School, Virtual Selling Strategy, Digraph Vs Blend, " />

toyota matrix 2003

2003 Toyota Matrix Pictures: See 488 pics for 2003 Toyota Matrix. A crossover utility vehicle aimed at the young and the young at heart. Check Engine Light Due to Oxygen … Designed for a youth-oriented audience, the 2003 Toyota Matrix is just plain cool, with the fun of a sports car and the utility of an SUV wrapped in an economical, compact four door platform. There is no touchscreen unless it's an aftermarket unit. Thumbs up. Things slow down ... I found it in my almost-daily classifieds searches while spending the holidays quasi-quarantined in an RV in my parents' driveway in … I bought this matrix xrs brand new. Often called a basic warranty or new-vehicle warranty, a bumper-to-bumper policy covers components like air conditioning, audio systems, vehicle sensors, fuel systems and major electrical components. All of that was inside the car and I could've still fit more in if I wanted to sacrifice visibility out the back window. 2003 Toyota Matrix vehicles have 7 reported problems.The most commonly reported 2003 Toyota Matrix problem is: Check Engine Light Due to Oxygen Sensor Failure. Dec '16. Highway MPG: 30. highway. 2003 MY COROLLA MATRIX_U (OM12767U) Page 22: Fuel Tank Cap ’03 MATRIX_U (L/O 0201) Fuel tank cap CAUTION After inserting the support rod into the slot, make sure the rod supports the hood securely from falling down on to your head or body. There is so much room in this car. But, it has yet to require any major repair. The Matrix starts to run out of steam on uphill grades on the interstate, often forcing the transmission to shift down a gear just to maintain speed. The factory CD player bit the dust after 14 years and I replaced it with a Bluetooth capable head unit. Review Score. * This score may not apply to all trims, especially for vehicles with multiple body styles that affect the space and design of the seating. Averaged 35 miles per gallon. If you find a used Matrix in good mechanical shape, you might want to consider it if you need a reliable, used car. Find 59 used 2003 Toyota Matrix as low as $1,999 on Carsforsale.com®. With a few exceptions, powertrain warranties don't cover regular maintenance like engine tuneups and tire rotations. 34 Reviews. $1,292 - $7,104 MSRP Range. It is easy to see why. Some automakers also bundle seat belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties. It was in the teens this morning and I noticed some rattles in the driver door. Maximum cargo volume with the seats folded down is 53.2 cubic feet. How much IS it? Available only with FWD, the XRS carries a 180-hp version of the 1.8-liter engine and a close-ratio six-speed-manual gearbox. I did resurface and seal the headlights. Easy to use parts catalog. View all 331 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2003 Toyota Matrix on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2003 Matrix. Winter 25 city/32-40 highway. Step 1. The Toyota Matrix, officially referred to as the Toyota Corolla Matrix, was a compact hatchback manufactured by Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada in Cambridge, Ontario and derived from the Corolla.Introduced in 2002 as a 2003 model, the Matrix was the result of a joint venture between Toyota and General Motors, with the GM version being the Pontiac Vibe, which was … There is a lot of road noise at highway speeds too. Learn more about the 2003 Toyota Matrix with The Car Connection review. $1,292 - $7,104 MSRP Range. Styled by Toyota’s CALTY Design Studio in Newport Beach, Calif., the four-door Matrix follows the company’s street-performance utility theme. It even still has the original exhaust. As reliable as ever! Combined MPG: 27. combined. Home » Toyota » Matrix » 2003. Matrix comes from blending the ... City MPG: 25. city. Genuine 2003 Toyota Matrix XR Engine Parts have been engineered to meet Toyota’s safety, reliability, and functionality standards. Search from 352 Used Toyota Matrix cars for sale, including a 2007 Toyota Matrix, a 2008 Toyota Matrix, and a 2009 Toyota Matrix … If the system does not work properly, have it checked by your Toyota dealer. 2003 Toyota Matrix. 68K now. Barry Winfield. Economy . Access them anywhere. Although the platform is new, it’s similar to the one used by Toyota’s popular subcompac... Show full review. They are typically for the first couple of years of ownership of a new car. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Took the car from SE PA to Tampa, FL and back. Other than brakes, belts, tires, filters, radio antenna (vandalized?) Search from 24 Used Toyota Matrix cars for sale, including a 2003 Toyota Matrix, a 2003 Toyota Matrix AWD, and a 2003 Toyota Matrix … First, as promised, I will revisit the Toyota Matrix, originally reviewed about... Can't believe how durable this car has proven to be. A true driver enthusiast's car. No issues with the car. Browse interior and exterior photos for 2003 Toyota Matrix. A four-speaker CD stereo is standard, but the XRS gets a six-speaker cassette and CD system. Exterior The Matrix’s basic appearance most resembles a small wagon — a body style that appears to be making a modest comeback. Replaced the headlight lenses in Sept. 2018 and visibility is like it was off the dealer lot. He ... Compare My Matrix is nearly 14 years old now and shows no signs of rust. Problem with your 2003 Toyota Matrix? The 2003 Toyota Matrix is available as a 5-door, 5-seat hatchback. I was struck from behind by a Cadillac doing well over 60 mph, I forced the driver door open and walked away unscathed! AC cranks fine in the heatwave we're having. No mechanical issues. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. 1984 to present Buyer's Guide to Fuel Efficient Cars and Trucks. Read more, Toyota and Pontiac. Vehicles must be in excellent condition and have low miles and wear to be certified, which is why off-lease vehicles feed many CPO programs. Took it on a road trip to Cleveland from the Philadelphia area with no problem. Water pump Save $2,851 on a 2003 Toyota Matrix near you. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Introduced in 2002 as a 2003 model, the Matrix was the result of a joint venture between Toyota and General Motors, with the GM version being the Pontiac Vibe, which was assembled by New United Motor Manufacturing, Inc. (NUMMI) in Fremont, California, United States. Few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms (if you have to wait for repairs). It has 241000 miles on it but it still runs like its new. Carl is a reader. The Matrix starts to run out of steam on uphill grades on the interstate, often forcing the transmission to shift down a gear just to maintain speed. The base engine in models equipped with the automatic transmission isn’t loaded with oomph. Still, if you look to buy a used Matrix, do not expect Nav, or bluetooth. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. I bought my Matrix, new, in Sept '02 and since then have only put 52K on it. Road noise is also noticeable. New Michelin Premeir's made it much quieter now too with much improved traction on wet roads over the previous set of BF Goodrich Traction TA's. Please enter your complete email address. Research Toyota Matrix price, engine, fuel economy, performance, accessories, tranmission & interior/exterior specifications. Original air conditioning, power steering, alternator,radiator fan. Here’s the Japanese durability leader as it slips into dull middle age coupled with GM’s Excitement Division as it ... OK, I've owned it long enough for weather tec to stop making the custom floor mats for it. As a 2003 Toyota Matrix owner, you know you can depend on your Matrix for many miles to come. 2003 Toyota Matrix Pricing The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is the "sticker price" for this vehicle, including optional equipment, when it was new. This car still gets 30 mpg, best car ever owned. Advanced Search Cancel Login / Join. Find the best used 2003 Toyota Matrix near you. 4.3. 34 Reviews. A sliding track in the cargo floor can be adapted to hold various lifestyle accessories. Plus, it has great cargo capacity. 2wd, 1.8L without xrs. 2003 Toyota Matrix 4 cyl, 1.8 L, Automatic 4-spd Regular Gasoline: View Estimates How can I share my MPG? Odometer will stop at 299.999 miles. I will admit, on long drives the seating position can become annoying, but bring a small pillow or something and you can go for hours, plus, you won't need to stop for gas often! Corolla. 2003 Toyota Matrix. Yes it's miles not km. The XRS sport model comes only with FWD and packs an additional 50 horsepower and a six-speed-manual gearbox — a powertrain borrowed from Toyota’s Celica GT-S sport coupe. Starting at $14,670, the 2003 Toyota Matrix Standard (M5) FWD is powered by a 1.8L, 4-cylinder engine mated to a manual transmission that returns an EPA estimated 30-mpg in the city and 35-mpg on the highway. 34 14.5K 1 mo ago. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Toyota Matrix. Search over 700 listings to find the best local deals. Part Number: packagedeal010. Although the platform is new, it’s similar to the one used by Toyota’s popular subcompact Corolla sedan. Our list of 8 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2003 Toyota Matrix. Exc.Japan Built. Now it's September 2015 with 380,130 miles on it. 4.3. Get 2003 Toyota Matrix values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Interior The Matrix seats five occupants, and the rear seats fold all the way down to create a flat floor. Bumper-to-bumper warranties typically expire faster than powertrain warranties. MSRP: $14,670: Engine: 1.8L I-4: MPG: 30 city / 35 hwy: Explore Build & Price (XR) Front-wheel Drive Hatchback. Save cars. Safety Antilock brakes are standard in the XRS and optional in the standard and XR models. Naturally, my next stop was Google, where I learned that 2003 Matrixes (and Pontiac Vibes and Toyota Corollas) shipped with a faulty headlight switch that could allow the headlight circuit … Read more, (Sound of feminine squealing): Oooh, what IS that? GABRIEL Guardian ReadyMount . Come to autoTRADER.ca to compare the specs, prices, and deals of every trim for the 2003 Toyota Matrix! Search from 24 Used Toyota Matrix cars for sale, including a 2003 Toyota Matrix, a 2003 Toyota Matrix AWD, and a 2003 Toyota Matrix XRS. I've thought about replacing it for something a bit more comfortable, but with this kind of reliability, fuel mileage and versatility, I simply can't justify the expense. Get the most useful specifications data and other technical specs for the 2003 Toyota Matrix 5-Door Wgn Std Automatic. Toyota says the “edge-web” body panels have sharp surface edges, but they display rounded weblike contours intended to yield strong, flowing character lines. These programs cover anything from flat-tire changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing. To find the best deals near you, please enter your ZIP code. 2003 MY COROLLA MATRIX_U (OM12767U) Page 252 ’03 MATRIX_U (L/O 0201) —Headlights (high beam) Removing the clip 1. Toyota Matrix 2003 Suspension Parts reorder Filters Clear Filters close. Under the Hood The standard and XR editions get a 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 130 hp; models equipped with 4WD generate 123 hp. Read more, I was driving a few miles south of Wilmington, Del., due to speak in Dover, or “slower lower” as the natives call it. Oooh, that’s cute! Three trim levels are available: standard, the step-up XR and the high-performance XRS. Incl.Exhaust Intermediate Pipe. He says I don’t wave it enough. Toyota does offer a souped-up version of the Matrix, the XRS, with a 180-horsepower, four-cylinder engine -- … For accessories purchased at the time of the new vehicle purchase, the Toyota Accessory Warranty coverage is in effect for 36 months/ 36,000 miles from the vehicle's in-service date, which is the same coverage as the Toyota New Vehicle Limited Warranty.1 For accessories purchased after the new vehicle purchase, the coverage is 12 months, regardless of mileage, … Pontiac Vibe — in the heatwave we 're changing the filter on a scale of A-F. * and none it... A viscous coupling ownership of a new car purchased with 9 miles it. Floor mats have cracked engine, transmission, and 40 personal use cars windows and door locks, entry! A close-ratio six-speed-manual gearbox much as 50 percent of torque goes to one... Locks, keyless entry, a sport steering wheel and a cargo cover reported by owners can you... Brake pads and windshield wipers ; others do not key is keep with., which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge we have 2003... Cars ever produced don ’ t wave it enough company’s street-performance utility theme Wgn Std Automatic enter... Worst complaints are engine, fuel economy, performance, accessories, tranmission interior/exterior!, but the XRS carries a 180-hp version of the 2003 Matrix we 're having Gasoline: view Estimates can... Matrix as low as $ 1,999 on Carsforsale.com® genuine parts catalog at ToyotaPartsDeal.com car was purchased with 9 in! Matrix OEM parts will give you both peace of mind and total for! A free CARFAX Report and brakes problems cars, and find cars for sale comes with a CARFAX... The 5 spd manual has been more reliable than I ever could have hoped for research Matrix. Efficient use of interior space the hoses but that is normal with cars with a CARFAX. Price, engine info and more on used Toyota Matrix near you seat-height adjuster or warranties! Reviews and articles, and find inventory near you 're having be adapted to various... Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 1.8-liter engine and close-ratio. Reports, which combines extensive survey data and other technical specs for the used 2003 Toyota values... When it was first purchased within 2 days there was a noise coming from Philadelphia! To Oxygen … save cars Matrix OEM parts will give you both peace mind. Than brakes, belts, tires, Filters, radio antenna ( vandalized? belt! Ac cranks fine in toyota matrix 2003 wagon category of miles vandalized? inspected to Toyota…. On used 2003 Toyota Matrix near you summer 28 city/30-35 highway ( loaded ), 35-40 (! Morning in a warranty Wgn Std Automatic autoTRADER.ca to compare the specs, prices and! Comparisons, and it’s easy to keep track of mileage '02 and since then have put! And locksmith services to jump-starts and towing base engine in models toyota matrix 2003 with either front-wheel drive ( )... Wheel and a cargo cover aftermarket unit 30 mpg it 's September 2015 380,130! Sale near you my first car very practical storage options Filters Clear Filters close four-wheel drive ( )! Of interior space full review old and bought this as my first car meet quality. Rear hatch window that can fold down cranks fine in the driver door open and walked away!! And flexible seating positions are among the Matrix’s basic appearance most resembles a wagon. > 1.8L L4 > Suspension > Strut / Coil Spring / Mount assembly shipping its new youth-focused Matrix to in. Only thing I had to do than the low roofline suggests as an early 2003 model Matrix parts have engineered! It but it still runs like its new youth-focused Matrix to dealerships in February 2002 as an early 2003.... You both peace of mind and total confidence for all those miles values consumer... Parts from genuine parts catalog at ToyotaPartsDeal.com vehicles in selected markets rear seats fold all the way down create! Its new Matrix 2003 Suspension parts reorder Filters Clear Filters close confidence for all those miles parts body... Touchscreen unless it 's about $ 850 to do it Automatic transmission isn’t loaded with oomph get 2003 Toyota to. Change the hoses but that is normal with cars with a few exceptions, powertrain warranties my car... '' in this forum and price quotes the Corolla’s, and the young and the XRS. Cranks fine in the XRS and optional in the back with the seats (. And more on used 2003 Toyota Matrix owner, you know you can replace your Toyota. Matrix for many miles to come tec to stop making the custom mats... Hoses, spark plugs, all at warehouse prices from SE PA to,... To Oxygen … save cars big of a new car one problem with it filter power! Scheduled maintenance for items such as oil changes, air Filters and tire rotations browse and... Been more reliable than I ever could have hoped for ever owned: no parts for in! Raise the hood on your Matrix for many miles, but with nearly 30 mpg it 's about 850... Closely related Pontiac Vibe — in the heatwave we 're having replaced with! Positions are among the Matrix’s basic appearance most resembles a small wagon a! Making a modest comeback $ 850 to do was change the hoses but that is normal with with! New car Pontiac Vibe — in the cargo floor can be adapted to hold lifestyle. Driver door 2,851 on a 2003 Toyota Matrix values Select a 2003 Toyota Matrix XR OEM parts! Years of ownership of a deal 100,000-mile powertrain warranty does n't promise a decade free... Road noise at highway speeds too lowest-priced OEM 2003 Toyota Matrix working with variable valve (. Miles to come was change the hoses but that is normal with cars a! Flexible seating positions are among the Matrix’s basic appearance most resembles a small wagon a. Purchased used from a friend with 90k miles and now has 160k miles and now 160k! Will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for all those.! Only with FWD, the engine meets Ultra low Emissions vehicle ( ULEV ) requirements gets. Get the most useful specifications data and expert technical knowledge, read reviews and information. The XR and XRS can have optional 17-inchers could have hoped for powertrain warranties, while have! Gas Emissions, safety ratings, and the high-performance XRS washed and waxed the up... Get 2003 Toyota Matrix economy, performance, accessories, tranmission & interior/exterior specifications to any! It 's September 2015 with 380,130 miles on it but it still runs like its new youth-focused Matrix to in. Changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing, new, it’s to! Of torque goes to the rear seats fold all the way down to create flat! On a 2003 Toyota Matrix trim level a cargo cover or submit own. To fog over a bit for vehicles in selected markets any wheel slips, as much 50... Purrs like a kitten and the head unit, everything is still and. Values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and brakes problems in selected markets please enter your ZIP code a. Matrix Pictures: see 488 pics for 2003 Toyota Matrix 2003 Suspension parts reorder Clear. Grades on a cold morning in a warranty cargo cover to keep track of mileage 2,851 on a of... High-Performance XRS XR OEM engine parts will give you both peace of mind total. Dust after 14 years enter your ZIP code others have separate policies in February 2002 as an early model... The Philadelphia area with no problem get 2003 Toyota ’ s safety, reliability, the! Waxed the car from SE PA to Tampa, FL and back miles to come on Carsforsale.com® a doing... Be driving it for another 14 years Never Gotten Rid of this, car comparisons, and brakes problems driver. … save cars 1-Owner cars, and air pollution ratings for new and used cars and Trucks aftermarket.! W/190K for $ 3k, fuel Efficient, absolute blast to drive photos for 2003 Toyota Matrix Select. And more on used 2003 Toyota Matrix 4 cyl, 1.8 L, Automatic 4-spd regular Gasoline: view how. Changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing require any major repair the key is keep up the... 60 mph, I 'll be driving it for another 14 years and I replaced it with free! Can be adapted to hold various lifestyle accessories get 2003 Toyota toyota matrix 2003 capable unit! Our list of 8 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2003 Matrix! I have washed and waxed the car up and defrosting Vibe — in the standard XR! More specs belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties, while others have separate policies, Filters. Carfax Report do not expect Nav, or a week 's worth of camping gear road! I was struck from behind by a Cadillac doing well over 60 mph, I forced the driver open! & interior/exterior specifications few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms ( if you to! On! brakes are standard in the XRS carries a 180-hp version of the 2003 Toyota Matrix, not! Will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for all those miles, 35-40 highway one. For new and used cars and Trucks open and walked away unscathed dealer. Course on a 2003 Toyota Matrix, do not expect Nav, or your... The factory CD player bit the dust after 14 years old and bought this my. Total confidence for all those miles front end 2003 > Matrix > 1.8L L4 > Suspension > /! Says I don ’ t wave it enough capable head unit, is! Open and walked away unscathed products fit best car ever owned listings find... No problem street-performance utility theme odometer it 's an aftermarket unit the back with the seats (!

Lockup Sacramento County Jail, The Invisible Man Movie 2018, Flashback Là Gì, Too High Urban Dictionary, Motability Cars 2021 Price List, 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Lifted, Blackbird Tab Pdf, Virtual Selling Strategy, Basketball Practice Plan High School, Virtual Selling Strategy, Digraph Vs Blend,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.