Long Beach Surf Cam, Gracias Para Ti In English, Plummer Block Bearing Drawing, Get Started On Or With, Zinnia Elegans Scientific Name, " /> Long Beach Surf Cam, Gracias Para Ti In English, Plummer Block Bearing Drawing, Get Started On Or With, Zinnia Elegans Scientific Name, " />

vintage cellars los angeles

Not only was Jake very professional, he knew a ton about designing custom cellars, and his wine knowledge is very impressive. Search for other Wine Storage Equipment & Installation in Los Angeles on The Real Yellow Pages®. Call them today at +1-800-876-8789! Pacific Palisades Los Angeles Walk in Custom Wine Cellar Wine Room Modern Traditional Wine Cellar, Los Angeles. Lindsey Hughes. In a gorgeous neighborhood in Del Mar, San Diego, California, This unique small custom wine cellar truly acts as a showstopper. It is always an incredible pleasure to assist in turning a wine cellar dream into a reality. Upon my next efforts, I will certainly contact you to submit plans for hopefully another successful venture. Rosehill Wine Cellars & many more top industry pros; We are always on the lookout for new, unique partners who bring value to our network. We are only interested in properly cellared wines, however, we will accept wines or bourbons/ whiskeys with label issues, but we will not accept wines with fill levels lower than base neck or signs of leakage. Write a Review (424) 442-9203. Project Manger for over 25 years, master craftsman and role model to our carpentry team. Our Wine wall designs allow you to feature your wine collection with high visual impact while making use of limited space. ", "I purchased wine storage cabinets from Vintage Cellars before. Incredibly knowledgeable and enormous heart. Extremely knowledgeable and impassioned about wine and proper storage. Commercial, Restaurant, and Hospitality Wine Cellars. Wears many hats and loves the outdoors. Contact … The communication was great. We are the installer of the worlds best *COOLING units* for wine cellars. Vintage Cellars is a custom wine cellar builder and retailer located in San Marcos, CA. This gorgeous, contemporary wine cellar makes its home in a basement in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California. Whether you want a traditional, modern, or transitional wine room, it is essential to work with an expert— otherwise your prized collection can instantly go to ruins. Vintage Cellars has built gorgeous custom wine cellars and wine storage rooms across the United States and World for over 25 years. Heritage Vine Custom Wine Cellars design, craft and deliver custom wine storage solutions to wine lovers in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. Team player since 2005, full-time bookkeeper, part time ‘Jack of all trades.’ Husband and new father. Reviews (760) 644-2379 Website. Home Owner | Los Angeles, CA These wine cellars integrate glass providing new visual perspectives from which a wine cellar can be admired. Creates and maintains relationships for the custom wine cellar team. Extremely competitive and will definitely kick your butt on the golf course. About Us. I know this may be rare, but I would like to thank you personally for your efforts. 11684 San Vicente Blvd. Cellars similar to this are becoming more popular throughout major cities in California especially, such as San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. I was very pleasantly surprised when he called me shortly after. This team approach has worked really well for us. Somerset Vintage Cellars, Inc. is a California Foreign Corporation filed on January 22, 1987. I identify with most of of my customers because collecting wine is more than just a hobby is a way of expressing your self.. ... GLR Wine Cellars. This Wine cellar was a very special collaborative project undertaken with the homeowner. Vintage Cellars will help build your dream custom wine cellar. Not only was Jake very professional, he knew a ton about designing custom cellars, and his wine knowledge is very impressive. The installers are a delightful group of guys too! Even putting coved shelves for magnum bottles on top of racking (the ceiling sloped with open space above some of the racks). I was very impressed with his knowledge, professionalism and how easy it was to discuss issues with him over the phone (I have never met him). I had concerns, being in West LA and their office in San Diego. We are your go-to business Our team of highly trained and experienced design professionals specialize in conceptualizing and building custom wine storage environments that are right for you, your lifestyle, and protecting your investment. Vintage Cellars was professional and timely. Wine has become a passion to me. As a custom wine cellar builder in Los Angeles, we hold a B-1 General Contractors License and specialize in existing home installations with over 100 years of combined industry experience. Master of color matching and custom finishes. Customer Service and big hugs are her specialty. VINTAGE HOLDINGS, INC. CALIFORNIA DOMESTIC CORPORATION: WRITE REVIEW: Address: 2224 Fox Hills Dr Ste 201 Los Angeles, CA 90064: Registered Agent: Alan Haufrect: Filing Date: October 01, 2003: File Number: C2560018: View People Named Alan Haufrect in California: Contact Us About The Company Profile For Vintage Holdings, Inc. We install the best refrigeration systems that are used exclusively in wine cellars. When I planned a wine cellar in my home addition, they were my first call. He worked well with my interior designer incorporating our ideas. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . He asked a few questions and made some very specific and useful recommendations. I would like to take the time to thank those who I feel did a solid and timely completion of their contract. This Glass Enclosed, stunning contemporary custom wine cellar, built by the professional team at Vintage Cellars of San Diego, California, is truly the showpiece of this chic restaurant in Downtown Los Angeles. Part of the family for over 20 years. I enjoy a nice bottle of wine. Jake and the team from Vintage Cellars did an incredible job. As you are aware, we have completed the construction at 403 Kings Road. ", "As I was doing some renovations, I emailed Jake regarding planning/building my wine cellar, and technical issues I was facing. The man with the plan since 1990 with over 3,000 custom wine cellars designed, built, and installed. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. He worked well with my interior designer incorporating our ideas. They had good input on the project from design and functionality. Professional, Knowledgeable, on Time & on Budget. Find Vintage Cellars in Los Angeles with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. There are 3 companies that go by the name of Somerset Vintage Cellars, Inc.. I couldn't be happier with Vintage Cellars. For over two decades Vintage Cellars has become one of the nation's leading **Wine CELLAR Designer**, builder, and supplier of wine storage related products. Vintage View. Co-owner, proud wife, and mother of three sons. CLOSED ... Vintage Cellars in Beverly Hills, California knows what it takes to keep your wine safe. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. We've been in business for over 30 years have constructed thousands of beautiful custom wine cellar projects in luxury homes, restaurants and hotels across the USA. These companies are located in Long Island City NY, Los Angeles CA, and Stamford CT. SOMERSET VINTAGE CELLARS, INC. Our modern wine cellars feature clean sleek designs utilizing glass, metal, acrylic and other materials. Build. Vintage Cellars has built gorgeous custom wine cellars and wine storage rooms across the United States and World for over 25 years. See reviews for Vintage Cellars in Los Angeles, CA at 11684 San Vicente Blvd.suite 100 from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. All of this without having to "redo" anything. Our checkout process is 100% secure and uses the same technology utilized by other major web retailers such as Amazon and Buy.com. Boston transplant to San Diego with a love for staying active. Now I can move forward confidently with hooking up the appropriate cooling system and expand the wine cellar as needed. Vintage Cellars collaborated with Sharon Taftian Interior Design and Boswell Construction in Los Angeles, California to create this modern farmhouse style wine cellar. Explore the ways we help our dealers and wine cellar builders… Cable Racking System. This project is more than meets the eye! Thousands of completed wine cellars. Die hard Chargers fan. They used every available space, not wasting an inch. Always on the cutting edge of design and product innovation. My hope was a 2000+ bottle wine cellar. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Vintage Cellars locations in Los Angeles, CA. They have completed installation projects in Los Angeles and other areas in California. I couldn't be happier with Vintage Cellars." At Epic Cellars, we buy bottles in various conditions, the prices we offer reflect the bottle condition. Vintage Cellars proudly supports products made in the U.S.A. and most products on our website are manufactured here at home.

Long Beach Surf Cam, Gracias Para Ti In English, Plummer Block Bearing Drawing, Get Started On Or With, Zinnia Elegans Scientific Name,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.